Natural Foods To Get Rid of Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted. The term commonly refers to veins on the leg whereas varicose veins can occur elsewhere.
This is caused by standing and walking upright which increases the pressure in the veins of the lower body.
Some home remedies may help reduce the visibility of varicose veins.
- Eat more foods with fiber. Have oranges, ginger and amla regularly and avoid white flour, white rice and sugar.
- Simply replace white flour with whole wheat flour. The whole wheat flour contains all the vitamins, minerals, proteins and fiber that are naturally present in the grain.
- White rice can be replace with brown rice and wild rice. Brown rice facilitates many health improvements, including lower blood pressure and lower risk of diabetes.
- Instead of eating a sugary snack, eat a fruit. The boost of antioxidants will reinforce your veins and the extra fiber will help you lose weight by keeping you full longer.
- The best foods for varicose veins are those that contains Rutin. Rutin is a flavonoid which reduces the fragility and permeability of capillaries, therefore reducing your risk of developing new varicose veins. Natural sources of Rutin are Apples, Cherries, Blackberries, Grapes, Apricot etc.
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated and it will prevent blood clots which ultimately lead to varicose veins.