10 Weird Facts You May Not Know
Sometimes when we are sitting and hanging out with our friends, we feel like saying something that would surprise them. Nowadays, most people find things out easily but there are weird facts of the world that not many people know. If you ever want to sound smart or like you have knowledge about different stuff, you can spout these off and impress people. These ten facts will not only surprise you but anyone you tell them to.
1. The surface area of Russia is larger than that of Pluto.
2. The Oxford University is actually older than Aztec Empire which was founded in 1427.
3. If you were to shrink the sun to the size of a white blood cell, then the Milky Way Galaxy would be as big as United States.
4. The amount of stars in space is larger than the amount of the grains of sand on every beach of the world.
5. There are around 1.6 million ants for every single human on earth but the total weight of them is equal to the total weight of all the humans.
6. It rains literal diamonds on the planets of Saturn and Jupiter.
7. As scary as sharks are, there is twice more of a chance for you to die due to a vending machine than getting eaten by a shark.
8. The nursery rhyme “Humpty Dumpty” never once mentions that he was an egg.
9. The national animal of Scotland is the fictional animal Unicorn.
10. An octopus has three hearts.
Disclaimer:We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org