10 Bizarre Things Found Inside People’s Body
You would not expect what these people are carrying inside them.
1. Razor Blade in Appendix? Ouch!
This is the most bizarre case where a prison inmate swallowed razor blades. Guards brought him to the hospital where the surgeons found that the guy had swallowed razor blades, which have migrated to his appendix – a very rare case.
2. Have You Found the Best Place to Hide Jewelry?
A nicely dressed woman came into the ER with stomach pain, recalls Quora contributor, Ali Sadek. When the X-Ray was done of her stomach it was revealed that there were jewelry present inside her stomach. The woman confessed that she kept swallowing her jewelry to keep her husband from giving the pieces to his mistress. What? No! Don’t do that to yourself woman.
3. Dollars in the Dump
An article in the International Journal of Emergency Medicine was published by some doctors who found a large-coin inside a four-year-old boy’ stomach. An x-ray confirmed the boy had swallowed the coin. The doctors prescribed laxatives so that the surgery can be avoided. They kept an eye on the progress of the coin and 28 days later, the boy passed the dollar without any difficulty.
4. The Whole Toothbrush? How?
An article published in the Journal of Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad reports the story of a man who swallowed a toothbrush. The surgeons removed the toothbrush. There’s no mention of how white the patient’s teeth were.
5. Don’t Eat Your Toothpicks!
According to an article in the German medical journal DMW, a 50-year-old man showed up in the ER with lower abdominal and urinary tract pain.Doctors conducted an ultrasound and found out that a toothpick was stuck in the man’s small intestine.
In a Danish medical journal, few physicians reported the case of a 58-year old man with a serious abscess in his rear end. They found out that it has been caused by his insertion of a screwdriver into his rectum.
7. Fish is not that much tasty, is it?
Eat fish carefully, your mom has told you this. Well its time to follow it because this incident is painful Physicians found a fish bone in a 31-year-old woman’s thyroid gland, according to an article in Case Reports in Medicine. It got stuck in her throat when she was eating a fish and then it made its way into her thyroid gland.
8. We need some gloves to operate this one
Have you ever heard of Pica? If not let me tell you that it is a very dangerous disease. It can lead people to crave stuff that is not food. Hence, this 55 year old intellectually disabled man ate ten plastic gloves which stuck in her rectum.
9. A Moving Mole?
A famous dermatologist Joshua Zeichner of New York told that a woman came to him complaining that a mole on her skin was changing places. When he examined her skin, he realized it wasn’t just changing, it was moving. In fact it wasn’t a mole at all, it was a tick that had lodged under her skin.
An ER doctor told Reddit contributor, that a patient came in with a live round of ammo in his rectum. It is because he had itchy hemorrhoids and he was using a 50 mm bullet to scratch it.Disclaimer:We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org