10 Best Productive Things to Do in Ramadan
Ramadan this year has brought not only sweltering weather but long days as well. It is one thing to fast during such a heat stroke as has become the norm, but another to find productive things to do during the long hot days other than just laying in your bed all day in your airconditioned room. Here are a few productive things that you can do during Ramadan:
1. Take some time to enjoy the traditions. It is nice to attend a glamorous iftar party, but sometimes it is the best when you sit down with your relatives with some pakoras, samosas, and fruits.
2. The city comes alive during Ramadan and every corner lights, up with the joy of the holy month. Go out and explore some of these decorated areas to see light shows or enjoy the festive culture you only get to experience in Pakistan.
3. Ramadan is the season to reflect and repair. You should take time to look inside yourself and see what needs to be improved or not. Praying or reciting the Holy Quran should do the trick, otherwise you could meditate.
4. The true spirit of Ramadan is helping others in need. The month should be dedicated to being compassionate for those who are less fortunate than you and aiding them however you can.
5. Since we get so much downtime during Ramadan, you could either tick off something from your bucket list or try doing something new or learning a new activity.
6. Every Muslim woman would understand how we all need a spa/salon day during the month. Usually, near the end of the month, Muslim women make trips to their regular salons to get pampered and look their best for Eid-ul-Fitr.
7. Since Ramadan is all about food, you could hone in your cooking skills. Whether you are good at it or not, Ramadan is the perfect time to bring out the chef in you and try making new dishes.
8. Ramadan makes us feel closer to God and what better way to really connect with the Almighty but admire Nature. Go out and look at the wonders of the nature that surround us to get closer to God.
9. Be productive. Ramadan is all about relaxing but sometimes the days can be very long. Find new things to do or take up some new hobby to be productive while also remaining useful.
10. Educate the younger ones. As adults, it is our job to pass on our knowledge to our younger ones so take some time to sit down with children in your family and teach them all about Ramadan.
Disclaimer:We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org