10 Times Barack Obama Was Seriously Cool
August 4th is celebrated as the 44th U.S. president, Barack Obama’s birthday. Barack Obama was the most well-liked American president of recent times. His policies and administration’s work saw a lot of progress in America. He was also a people man which is why most people felt like they could relate with him, no matter that he was one of the most powerful men in the world.
Since it was his birthday yesterday, we have collected ten moments that really showed the ex-president’s charming and witty personality. Here are 10 things that make him such a charming man.
1. He is a family man.
2. His amazing sense of fashion.
3. He knows how to take a bomb selfie.
4. His love for babies.
5. He has the best relationship with his wife, Michelle.
6. When he read mean tweets about himself and had the best response.
7. He’s a great basketball player.
8. When he dropped the mic.
9. When he quoted Drake.
10. When he ran laps around the White House in a suit because he could.