10 Makeup Tips to Help You Look Flawless
Makeup has evolved a lot in the past few years and many people are getting better at it every day. But there is still so much we do not know, little techniques and tricks that help to get a flawless face. Try these ten tips out so that your makeup looks perfect and you can boast about being an expert.
1. Test foundation shades on your neck not your arm. Chances are your arm is actually darker than your face due to consistent sun exposure.
2. Make dots along your lash line and then connect them to have a perfect straight eyeliner.
3. If your matte lipstick starts getting cracked, apply a similar shade of lip gloss.
4. Use different colors of eyeliner to achieve different styles and looks.
5. Mix a bit of loose powder in with your liquid foundation to get a DIY matte finish.
6. Use a red/orange shade of lipstick under your concealer to cover dark circles perfectly.
7. White eyeliner can be used to highlight the inner corner of your eyes, brows, and underline your eyes to look brighter.
8. Use green concealer to cancel out any redness in your face.
9. To bring out your eyes, highlight your under-eye, nose and chin.
10. Exfoliate your lips beforehand to get smooth and soft lipstick application.